3dental is a safe, modern and high-precision diagnosis of your teeth and face.
Nowadays, a computed tomography scan is the most effective survey technique, it is impossible to make a correct diagnosis and assign an effective treatment without it.
We are the only ones to offer the “dental photo protocol” service, being the worldwide standard for the quality design of your smile.
More than 5 years of experience, a guarantee and the opportunity to consult with leading country shadow gazers allow us to make your treatment easy by taking care of your health.
Our advantages for customers:
Diagnostics without queues
We are located as comfortable as possible so that the survey takes no more than 20 minutes
Exclusively the safest and most cost-effective tomographs with a minimum radiation dose are used.
Discounts for disabled, ATO zone participants and retirees
Our advantages for partners:
- Individual diagnostic centers not related to dentistry
- High quality of research with a low radiation dose
- The possibility of training using both EZ3d and iCAT programs - an individual training center
- Photo protocol - no need to buy expensive equipment, we will make dental photos, as well as extraoral images according to European standards
of patient confidence
Feedback from our customers
Thanks for helping me out!I was running around all the clinics, helpless gestures were everywhere, because nobody see the problem. 3Dental found, showed, told everything. Thanks! Wish you success!
They took a shadow-photograph of my mom.Having found a bunch of nuances that helped to accelerate the treatment. The technique is really cool. The staff is very friendly.Prices are adequate. recommend)
Here, experts really work.The equipment is very expensive and advanced. The most insignificant nuances are visible. So helpful in treating my problem .. thank you very much! More grateful customers to you!
The service is clear, fast, without unnecessary gestures and questions, and most importantly, not expensive. Everything a client needs. Well done.
Booking an appointment online
|OPTG panoramic exposure|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||300 uah|
|For children under 14 (Mendeleeva.3) from 14 to 17 hours||200 uah|
|Computer tomogram of 2 jaws|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||550 uah|
|Computed tomography of 1 jaw|
|High-quality||Upper 400 uah, Lower 400 uah|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||Upper 500 uah, Lower 500 uah|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||600 uah|
|Computed tomogram of temporomandibular joints|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||600 uah|
|Teleroentgenogram TRG (Mendeleeva.3)|
|High-quality EDS(server storage)||400 uah|
Questions - Answers
The primary role is given to x-ray radiograph when making a diagnosis in dentistry. Nowadays, the usual aiming or panoramic image transmits the image only in 2 planes, but a CT scan allows you to see the dentofacial system in all 3 projections. This allows the doctor both to make an absolutely accurate diagnosis and develop the most effective plan of medical procedures.
Modern computer tomographs of our centers give us an opportunity to reduce the radiation dose to a minimum. Radial dose can be compared with the flight by plane. That is, such exposure without harm to health allows you to make 14 computer tomogram of two jaws or 50 orthopantomogram per year.
No special training is needed. The procedure is both absolutely painless (like photographing) and quick. You must put off the chains and earrings before the procedure, occupying a special place near the CT scanner, the sensor makes a turn around your head, receiving more than 200 photos from different angles and projections. Then the computer processes the data and you receive a disk or a snapshot of your teeth within 5-15 minutes.
A three-dimensional image allows us to define:
• the presence or absence of carious cavities in the teeth
• fit of restorations, artificial crowns and other fixed structures
• quality of root canal filling
• periodontal state, its presence or absence, as well as the size of inflammatory tissue (cysts and granulomas) in the bone tissue around the teeth’ roots
• periodontal state (bone tissue level, periodontal “pocket” size)
• the possibility of teeth’ implantation (bone volume, the location of anatomically important structures
– maxillary sinuses, mandibular canal)
• jaw bone tissue state (structure, presence of exterior bodies, neoplasms, bone defects)
• maxillary sinuses state (the presence of inflammation, cysts, polyps, exterior bodies, etc.)
3D-tomography allows specialists and our patients to go through life with the times! It gives physicians the opportunity to get both complete and accurate information as quickly as possible, which will help to make an optimal treatment plan in a timely and correct manner, reducing any medical errors to zero. Nowadays, each of our patients can go through a complete and extremely thorough diagnosis of their dental health safely and completely harmlessly.